Single life is filled with highs and lows, even though the dramatic times aren’t always fun to live on through, they make for great enjoyment. Tinder has actually combined with women’s lifestyle mag modern to generate a branded podcast that digs into what dating is truly like throughout the US.
âSingle, Swipe, Perform’ is actually a 12-episode audio tv series organized by Faye Brennan, Intercourse & Relationships Director of modern. Brennan is actually accompanied weekly by a hollywood visitor number to break on the most notable, hilarious, psychological, intimate and relatable dating stories provided by Tinder customers throughout the nation.
“Between all of us here at Cosmo, and our buddies over at Tinder, we’ve heard many wild matchmaking stories lately and they are only too good not to discuss,” Brennan states in an advertising video. “Jetting off to The Bahamas after the basic time? Booking six dates back-to-back in the same night? We’ll go into it-all with singles living every where from Sin City to South Carolina on âSingle, Swipe, Perform.'”
Five episodes were launched to date, each approximately 20 minutes long:
- Arizona, D.C.: TFW Things Are Off The Record. Brennan is actually accompanied by Polly Rodriguez, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of sexual wellness organization Unbound, to go over matchmaking in Washington D.C. – the luckiest town as of yet in on Tinder, with more matches than nearly any other U.S. town.
- Mormon Country: TFW That You Do Not Understand The Lingo. Brennan is joined by previous Disney celebrity, actor, dancer, and Utah native MolNata Lee naked Gray, to have a chat about online dating the Mormon method.
- Chicago: TFW you like Baseball More Than Bae. Brennan is joined by comedian Liza Treyger to know about the times that rock and times that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Area: TFW Everyone’s Got a Hoodie Filled With Tactics. Brennan is joined within the studio with Zach Kornfeld, one quarter associated with YouTube comedy experience The Try men, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated dating pool.
- The South: TFW You Reckon Its a Southern Thing. Brennan is accompanied within the business by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube star and writer, to get the low-down on internet dating in area of Southern belles and old-school chivalry.
Tinder is not necessarily the first relationship organization to check the podcasting seas. Bumble released the initial period of its own matchmaking podcast, Unsubscribe, earlier on this present year. Unsubscribe is managed by Jada Sezer, mental health and the body positive activist, and Louise Troen, Global VP advertising and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, Perform’ is obtainable on all major podcast companies, including Apple Podcasts, Bing Enjoy, Spotify and Stitcher. Brand new episodes shall be readily available every Tuesday in July.